1) Your brain generates 25 Watts of power while you are awake This amount of energy is enough to illuminate a light bulb
2) 85% of people try to watch a funny movie after a scary one to reduce the risk of nightmares.
3) Do not answer your phone when your battery is less than 10% because the radiation is 1000 times stronger.
4) ‘DYSANIA’ is the state of ﬁnding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
5) Food tastes better when someone else makes it because when you make your own you anticipate its taste and become less hungry.
6) Right handed people live, on average, 9 years longer than left handed people.
7) Make your password a goal so you will be reminded of it every time you Login.
8) “HEXAKOSIOIHEXEKONTAHEXAPHOBIA” is the fear of the number 666.
9) If Earth’s history were condensed into 24 hours, live would have appeared at 4:00AM, land plants at 10:24PM, dinosaur extinction at 11:41PM and human history would have begun at 11:58:43 PM.
10) You can’t usually smell your own house because of a survival instinct called “Olfactory adaptation”. The brain is always looking for new, unusual or changing smells as a sign of possible danger, so it ignores smells that have become familiar.
11) Violent video games are not bad They help improve accuracy and make you better at managing deadlines.
12) Fast Food Restaurants use yellow, red and orange, because those are the colors that stimulate hunger.