1. Exercise. You can do it wherever you are no matter what equipment you have. Just drop and start doing some push-ups.
3. Walk somewhere new. Explore your neighborhood a little bit.
4. Tidy the house. Pick up a little. Organize your home and your life.
5. Call a friend. See what your buddy is up to. Maybe call someone you haven’t talked to in a while. It can be just the spark you need to get off your butt.
6. Empty your inbox. You probably procrastinate with your emails. Get them done in one fell swoop.
7. Get to work on that side business. Why not make some money with your free time? There are plenty of ways to make cash right from your home.
9. Read a book. You’re always complaining about not having time to read anymore. Here is your chance. Visit your local library, or find a book available in the public domain.
10. Write. Start a novel or a blog, or just write out your thoughts in a journal.