How can you ensure you’re constantly improving?
- If you’re going through hell, keep going.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. Stay organised with everything. Yes, even your meals. Don’t leave much to will power. When it comes down to it, most of us aren’t strong enough to say no.
- Life is fluid. Change is constant. Learn how to take control instead of withstanding.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future. – Surround yourself with people who want to go far in life.
- More is lost by indecision than wrong decision. – Don’t overthink. Just do it.
- A year from now you will wish you had started today.
- You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
- Last but not least don’t be too hard on yourself! Even when you constantly improve, chances are you will find something else to be miserable about.